The "World's Most Expensive Tasting Flight"
For the first time ever, Tequila Avión is offering a bespoke travel experience to see into the secrets behind it’s acclaimed liquid, which was voted “World’s Best Tasting Tequila” at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
Tequila Avión Founder, Ken Austin and Chef Josh Capon of El Toro Blanco in New York City will host a private tasting, tour of the Tequila Avion distillery and intimate dinner at the home of Avion Master Distiller, Alejandro Lopez. Guests will leave Mexico with customized bottles of never-released tequila from Ken’s personal tequila library and the opportunity to age their own private small batch Añejo. This is truly a singular experience that may never be available again.
The bespoke trip includes:
- Travel to and from Jalisco, Mexico via a private Gulfstream jet for up to 10 guests
- Your hosts will be Tequila Avion Founder, Ken Austin, Chef Josh Capon of El Toro Blanco in New York and Alejandro Lopez, Avion Master Distiller
- Private butler
- Security detail
- Professional photographer to document your special experience
- Accommodations for three days and two nights at one of Mexico's most luxurious hotels: Las Alamandas
- Private tour of the Avion Distillery and tequila tasting with Ken Austin and Alejandro Lopez
- Private dinner curated by Chef Josh Capon at the Lopez family’s private home
- Guests will work with Ken and Alejandro to craft their own, unique Anejo varietal by selecting and harvesting an agave from the Avion agave fields and choosing their own barrel that will age their liquid for 2+ years.
- Guests will travel home with a customized bottle of never-released tequila from Ken Austin’s personal collection